Sneaker Bed w/Black and Red Tartan Fleece
Unique Pet Bed for sneaker lovers! You know how much your pets love your sneaker! Be a generous and considerate parent, give them what they love the most! Better yet, let them cozy up inside of something they will truly enjoy!
This original design sneaker pet bed suits small pets up to 13 lbs (This is just a suggestion based on our experience. We have a 16 lbs cat likes to nap in it. Please check the bed measurements below, always take your pets' body type and napping style into consideration). most cats, small breed dogs and alike should be all able to curl up comfortably in this soft bed. Please also check out "get familiar with the bed" section here for some tips.
Overall Size : 18.25" X 13" X 7.5"
Inner Size : 17.25" X 12" X 6"
Cotton Denim, Polyester Fleece, Microfiber Suede, Cotton Shoelace, Steel Buttons and Eyelets, Polyester Filling, Foam
Get familiar with the bed
Usually, pets need to warm up to something brand new to them, especially cats. If your pets don't jump in it right away, here are some tricks that can help:
1, Put the bed at a higher location, like on a sofa, your bed, a shelf, a table, a platform next to windows... etc.
2, Put their favorite toys or old blanket into the bed
3, Put them inside and then give them some snack to encourage them to stay and feel the bed.
4, Let them decide how they prefer to use it! Some pets like to curl up inside, some like to crush on top and use it as a "bolster style".
5. (for Moccasin Beds only) Insert the bentwood strip (comes with the bed) into the tunnel on the shoe flap, to create a larger "entrance", as an invitation for pets to come in and explore.
- The removable cushion is good for a quick clean-up (see washing and drying instruction below)
- Remove shoelace and unbutton the tongue prior to wash. Put the bed loosely into a large mesh wash bag if possible
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, cold water with mild detergent. Wash the bed alone inside the washer. Never use a washer with an agitator.
- Tumble dry at low to medium heat setting for about 20 mins, dry it alone and remove it promptly. Reshape the bed right away
- Do not bleach/ low heat iron on exterior only/ Do not dry clean